Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trying to get back into it

So obviously this blogging experiment failed the first time around (and countless times I'm not even bringing up). But once again I'm gonna try to force myself to write at the very least on a weekly basis and hopefully from there find (for lack of a better, less cheesy word) "my voice". I don't want to keep blogging about nothing (i.e. my dating life, which I must admit did take a turn recently), but I think I'm gonna start there and hopefully pick up a theme, an angle, whatever, along the way. I've become shockingly more disciplined about work over the summer (turning 25 will do that to you) and so I'm cautiously optimistic that I will find some time to write. I shouldn't say "force myself" to write. I enjoy writing, I really enjoy voicing my opinions, but why is it so hard to just sit down and get started?

Oh, TV. That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment